-
LiveCD running VMWARE ....questions
Hello everyone,
I have a Knoppix 3.4 remastered with vmware installed on it. When I boot from the CD, I have been able to run my vmware with windows 98 without any real problems.....The exception is that I am not able to bridge the networking / problems with vmnet. Anyone have any suggestions on getting the network up and running? I am also interested in mounting FAT16 / FAT32 drives as read-only within the vmware…. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By groenewe in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2006, 01:04 PM
-
By jsavage in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 12:05 PM
-
By upazupa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 08:11 AM
-
By bernstine in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By ben- in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 02:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 5G SM-X828U - 256GB, 12.4", Gray (AT&T)
$315.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77