-
XDMCP or LTSP
I have been trying to install the ltsp packages to a Knoppix distro to make use of some old pent ones I had; but I gave-up after many failed attempts. untill recently I stumbled into the XDMCP configuration in GDM and it basically did sort of what I was trying to achieve with LTSP , now my question is what is the difference between the two what does LTSP have that XDM doesn't , are there security issues ,
can someone explain in simple form???
Similar Threads
-
By dougvega in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-09-2005, 05:13 PM
-
By dougvega in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 10:01 PM
-
By Merdock in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 06:00 AM
-
By mshanmuga in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:41 PM
-
By hhlee in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00