Hi,
I need MPPE for VPN so I followed the instructions laid out on installing it here: http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-debian.phtml
but after i do all that and install reboot with new kernel i get an interesting problem. My cdrom will automount but i can unmount it. I have to log in a root and give umount /dev/cdrom command to unmount. Is there anyway I can fix that? Was there something I needed to do in order to install correctly?

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99