-
Runs great in German?
This being the first time in over a decade(UNIX in college) since I've used any OS other than Windows, I couldn't be more suprised when my cheap ole Inspiron 1000 booted and ran 3.7 on the first try. I haven't tried my wireless yet, but my wired LAN worked fine. The only problem I am having so far is that everything is in German. I don't remember enough German to change the langauge setting. Hopefully, someone can help me because I have been wanting to try Linux for awhile and I am in love with what I see.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By HaIrLeSsHoBo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2006, 03:24 AM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 10:10 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:49 AM
-
By GREGC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64c Computer System
$550.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00