-
Senior Member
registered user
I would be okay if it was just xfs, because that is available via apt-get, but there is at least one other patch. I would also be okay if the kerel source was available for download and simple to install, like maybe as a debian package. But it's not. I realize that for the experienced, building a custom kernel is very simple. But for those new to linux, it is mind boggelingly complicated. I still can't do it right and I'm on day 2 of trying to build a kernel.
Similar Threads
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:10 PM
-
By cYmen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99