Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: flonix usb 1.0 the usb desktop

  1. #11
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    11
    My apologies for theses pubs. Pubs are everywhere today
    I am not the seller or in this company but I like their concept and product.
    And I remain that your opinion about flonix usb edition 1 is wrong because you have not tried it and criticize
    And they never violated the GPL license ( I have always seen the source code, even before the availability of the product that I waited so long).
    Criticize without know and affirm that they violate the GPL without search, is what I called "malicious".

    Once again, my apologies for theses pub in spite of me.

  2. #12
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by juklkj
    .....I am not the seller or in this company but I like their concept and product......
    Boy, that is an amazing statement, because when I search Google with the IP address that you posted from, I get three hits, and two of them are in an archive of what seems to be a debian-knoppix newsletter. In one of these posts from your IP address, dated Feb 5, 2004, the poster, who gives his name as Florent BERANGER, uses this signature line: Flonix et votre bureau vous suit partout : followed by the flonix web address. In the other post made from your IP address, dated Jan 13, 2004, the poster from your IP address, also signing the post as Florent, makes the following statement as part of the post: I made the following patch, applied into Flonix distro, in order to detect more devices : .

    But wait, there's still more! If one does a search on Google for "florent beranger", it returns over 1600 hits. Even on the very first page returned you have a link to this post where someone using the same name as the person who posted under that name from your IP address states: I'm Florent BERANGER, from Flonix company.

    So, juklkj, if that's your real name, you really should get the person who named flonix after himself to stop sending stuff with his name on it from your IP address.

    By the way, how would you know that I haven't tried the product, unless you know who you sold it to? I never stated that I had not tried it. But it's not very reasonable for you to suggest that anyone who can critize your questionable use of GPL material should hand you over 30 euro first. And, for the record, I don't think I ever did critize the product. What I critized was a post made that stated "I've bought one....." that just didn't seem honest. You posted back your claim again and outright disputed what I said, so I did my homework and found much more proof to support my guess than I expected. I questioned your honesty and character, and the way you are trying to market this. The product itself was beneath my notice.

    So you can claim all you want that you are not the seller or in this company , and I've bought one ....; but where I at first simply had doubts, now I no longer have any. And I doubt that anyone who reads this will have any either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Flonix Installation
    By pogz in forum Other Live CDs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:03 PM
  2. Flonix, i'm impressed
    By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
  3. Flonix dial-up
    By oldgeezer in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:57 PM
  4. ALS120 and flonix
    By speaker in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
  5. Flonix build22 is out !
    By knouser in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 07:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE

$199.99



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX picture

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX

$14.99



HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640

$39.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested

$149.99



Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$318.99