-
Junior Member
registered user
My apologies for theses pubs. Pubs are everywhere today 
I am not the seller or in this company but I like their concept and product.
And I remain that your opinion about flonix usb edition 1 is wrong because you have not tried it and criticize 
And they never violated the GPL license ( I have always seen the source code, even before the availability of the product that I waited so long).
Criticize without know and affirm that they violate the GPL without search, is what I called "malicious".
Once again, my apologies for theses pub in spite of me.
Similar Threads
-
By pogz in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:03 PM
-
By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By oldgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:57 PM
-
By speaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By knouser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00