Hi
Im quite new to Knoppix.
I've installed the Nvidia driver, but how do i change the screen resolution to 1280x1024? 1024x800 is annoying![]()
I have Knoppix on my HD.
Using the latest Knoppix version, 3.7.
Using 2.4 kernel
Hi
Im quite new to Knoppix.
I've installed the Nvidia driver, but how do i change the screen resolution to 1280x1024? 1024x800 is annoying![]()
I have Knoppix on my HD.
Using the latest Knoppix version, 3.7.
Using 2.4 kernel
Open a root shell and type kxconfig
Then restart X

Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99
$50.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
Apple Keyboard II M0487 Vintage Macintosh Apple IIgs ADB Keyboard Tested
$74.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Mac A1048 White Wired Full Size Keyboard w/ 2 USB Ports Works
$19.87
Vintage Apple M4402 Black 24V 1.87A 45W AC Power Adapter for Macintosh PowerBoo
$72.00
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99