-
Senior Member
registered user
How do I remove/add applications to KNOPPIX(well linux)
Coming from a XP/ME background, I know that I need to go through the control panel to properly remove an application on it.
Do I need to do the same in KNOPPIX/linux or I can just remove the directory containing the application ? How about the icons/links on the KDE desktop ? I see a lot of applications on the 'start menu' of KDE which I want to remove.
Similar Threads
-
By jringerj in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 04:53 PM
-
By fairchdr in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By ykhov in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 01:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

64GB (4x16GB) Micron PC4-2666V MTA16ATF2G64AZ 16GB UDIMM DDR4 Desktop Memory
$239.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99

16GB (2x8GB) : 3600MHz DDR4 Desktop : Corsair CMH16GX4M2D3600C18W #C2
$109.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

ADATA XPG Spectrix White RGB AX4U320038G16-BW41 32GB DDR4 matching set of 8GB
$149.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00