-
knoppix 3.7 remote desktop - VNCSERVER ptoblem
Hi all
Just setup my first knoppix 3.7 pc. Have setup remote desktop (VNCSERVER) so that I can connect to it from across my network. the connections is good and I can login ok.
Mouse control is fine but as soon as I type something the first key I press repeats as if im holding it down. If I then press backspace to delete the characters it repeats as well.
Obviously this means that I cant type anything into it remotely...
Any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By roc in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 06:49 PM
-
By RigorMortis in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By tankd0g in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By ame in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 01:44 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 11:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

New Dell PowerEdge Server R360 Xeon E-2488 3.2G 16GB RAM 4X800GB SSD 6x600GB SAS
$3890.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00