Hi!
Whenever I try to open .rar files (using Ark) that I made on windows, i get an error message 'The utility unrar is not in your PATH. Please reinstall it or contact your system administrator.'
Does anyone have a solution?
Hi!
Whenever I try to open .rar files (using Ark) that I made on windows, i get an error message 'The utility unrar is not in your PATH. Please reinstall it or contact your system administrator.'
Does anyone have a solution?
I think that ark can not open rar files. Ark is for zip files. You could create a zip file instead of rar file if you want ark to open it.
download winrar for linux on their website.
A command-line version of unrar can be installed via apt-get.
Type, as root, in a terminalOriginally Posted by sunpascal
Code:apt-get install rar unrar
as a root type
apt-get update
This will update the database of packages available, when finished type
apt-get install rar unrar

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99