-
What files can I safely delete from My HD
OK - that's a long post heading. Sorry 'bout that!
Here I sit, all filled with wonder over the vast amount (number) of files loaded on my system, wondering if all those are required...
Can I delete stuff like
kde-i18n-cs
kde-i18-da
kde-i18-de
kde-i18-es
kde-i18-fr
---it
---ja
---nl
---pl
---ru
---tr
etc
I figure if I can dump most of these type programs (alturnative languages) I should be able to dump about half the "fat"...
Is there a "code" or "flag" I can look for that will tell me "it's OK to delete this file/package without damaging your system operation"? I'm thinking about K-Package where, in the right hand pane, it may have an entry of or or etc?
I looked around the forum and FAQ, but didn't find anything quite like what I was looking for...
GMD
Similar Threads
-
By sepi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-15-2005, 11:37 AM
-
By Tetsuro in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
-
By Accumet8000 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By hebo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By microsoft_sucks in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 05:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00