-
How can I save data on my Memory stick ?
Hello, I use knoppix for my linux assigments at collage.
I have winXP pro installed and when I need to use linux, I run the knoppix boot cd.
As I understand, knoppix allows me to save data only on my flopy drive. Since I do not have one on my PC, I would like to write my data on my Memory stick. However, Knoppix do not allow me to save data on it.
How do I enable saving data on my "Disk on key" USB device ?
Similar Threads
-
By Ming in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By Prayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
-
By pjafrombbay in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 06:58 AM
-
By i2hhj in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By hgpuke in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Iomega Bernoulli 90 PRO 90MB SCSI Removable Disk Drive + Extras
$124.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC Getting Started Manual With Lot of 8 Floppy Discs
$24.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00