-
Thanks
Thanks for your help. I've decided to go with an extra drive, Seagate 80 GB. Once I get Knoppix up and running, I'll trash Windows on the other drive and use it to play with Debian or Suse. FWIW - I had a WIN modem which of course doesn't work. Rather than mess around looking for and trying to install a driver, I bought a US Robotics serial modem # 5686E which works just fine.
Similar Threads
-
By PaulKraemer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
-
By husalah5150 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By Bodhi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00