-
Fresh install and networking not enabled by default
I just installed Knoppix 3.6 on a new laptop (Thinkpad T41p). However when I first reboot the system it does not enable eth0.
I am able to issue a
"ifconfig eth0 up"
"pump -i eth0"
manually and everything is fine. I tried searching the forums but was not able to find a post with similar problems.
What files do I need to modify to cause this to occur automatically?
Thanks in advance!
-
I apologize for the spam, but I managed to fix the problem on my own by running netcardconfig, if anyone else has this problem you can just run
"sudo netcardconfig"
Similar Threads
-
By dtz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By albob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 09:10 PM
-
By mr__ed in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 07:37 AM
-
By lwsimon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 02:31 PM
-
By steingra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00