Hi
Im quite new to Knoppix.
I've installed the Nvidia driver, but how do i change the screen resolution to 1280x1024? 1024x800 is annoying![]()
I have Knoppix on my HD.
Using the latest Knoppix version, 3.7.
Using 2.4 kernel
Hi
Im quite new to Knoppix.
I've installed the Nvidia driver, but how do i change the screen resolution to 1280x1024? 1024x800 is annoying![]()
I have Knoppix on my HD.
Using the latest Knoppix version, 3.7.
Using 2.4 kernel

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$145.00
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00