I apologize for the spam, but I managed to fix the problem on my own by running netcardconfig, if anyone else has this problem you can just run
"sudo netcardconfig"
I just installed Knoppix 3.6 on a new laptop (Thinkpad T41p). However when I first reboot the system it does not enable eth0.
I am able to issue a
"ifconfig eth0 up"
"pump -i eth0"
manually and everything is fine. I tried searching the forums but was not able to find a post with similar problems.
What files do I need to modify to cause this to occur automatically?
Thanks in advance!
I apologize for the spam, but I managed to fix the problem on my own by running netcardconfig, if anyone else has this problem you can just run
"sudo netcardconfig"

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00