-
Fresh install and networking not enabled by default
I just installed Knoppix 3.6 on a new laptop (Thinkpad T41p). However when I first reboot the system it does not enable eth0.
I am able to issue a
"ifconfig eth0 up"
"pump -i eth0"
manually and everything is fine. I tried searching the forums but was not able to find a post with similar problems.
What files do I need to modify to cause this to occur automatically?
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By dtz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By albob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 09:10 PM
-
By mr__ed in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 07:37 AM
-
By lwsimon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 02:31 PM
-
By steingra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00