I have been trying to install the ltsp packages to a Knoppix distro to make use of some old pent ones I had; but I gave-up after many failed attempts. untill recently I stumbled into the XDMCP configuration in GDM and it basically did sort of what I was trying to achieve with LTSP , now my question is what is the difference between the two what does LTSP have that XDM doesn't , are there security issues ,
can someone explain in simple form???

Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Dit-Mco 730 770 Series Main Frame Circuit Analyzer Schematic Presentation Handle
$133.83
2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99