-
I am makking progress with DAR .... having a problem understanding the various options and the interactions among them. Was hoping to install KDR
but not having any luck getting it to compile without errors. I've used both the gz & bz2 versions and get the same error. I see , from the various forums, that the KDAR code has always been plagued with missing libraries of some sort but the one I am missing has never been mentioned anywhere. Can someone tell me where I might find the library mentioned in the following compiler error message or what I need to do to fix the problem... Thanks
ibtool: link: cannot find the library `/lib/libattr.la'
make[2]: *** [kdar] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/backup/kdar-1.3.1/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/backup/kdar-1.3.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Ted in Atlanta
Similar Threads
-
By adamherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 06:32 AM
-
By monkymind in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By OCedHrt in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By raymond139 in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 04:15 PM
-
By mohater in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 11:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99