I have a ATI tv Card i was woundering if it is a all posiable to use it with knoppix V3.3.
i curently us it with win xp
put i do
work with knoppix a lot and i want to watch tv
I have a ATI tv Card i was woundering if it is a all posiable to use it with knoppix V3.3.
i curently us it with win xp
put i do
work with knoppix a lot and i want to watch tv
I am in the same boat as you. There is a way to configure it in knoppix its in the KDE menu somewhere.
I however have not got it to work. I can hear audio, but the picutre shows up with lines across it and its very choppy.
Test it out and see if you can do it.
i figured it out put the picture is not as good with knoppix vs. when i run it in windows probly need to tweak the setup

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99