Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I wanna load a module at boot time...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6

    I wanna load a module at boot time...

    Namely ndiswrapper. How do I do such a thing? I hear that I'd hafta add 'ndiswrapper' to the /etc/modules but I have no idea how to do that... do I have to add a line to a config file somewhere? Plz help! Thx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    Nvm I spoke too soon. I just opened up /etc/modules and it worked

Similar Threads

  1. Cannot boot Knoppix - Cannot find module for AHA1542 SCSI
    By wavesailor in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 03:40 PM
  2. how to avoid module-load on hd-install
    By user unknown in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 10:10 AM
  3. Load Cisco VPN client kernel module?
    By probono in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:16 PM
  4. Abit IS7 NIC module, how to load it from floppy?
    By arkaine23 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:41 PM
  5. how to load module for undetected ISA nic?
    By catfish in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic picture

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic

$24.95



LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better

$250.00



Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1 picture

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1

$60.00



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM picture

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM

$99.99



Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts picture

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts

$338.63



Lot of 2 - M471A1K43DB1-CTD SAMSUNG LAPTOP MEMORY 4GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-SA1-11 picture

Lot of 2 - M471A1K43DB1-CTD SAMSUNG LAPTOP MEMORY 4GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-SA1-11

$34.00