Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I wanna load a module at boot time...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6

    I wanna load a module at boot time...

    Namely ndiswrapper. How do I do such a thing? I hear that I'd hafta add 'ndiswrapper' to the /etc/modules but I have no idea how to do that... do I have to add a line to a config file somewhere? Plz help! Thx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    Nvm I spoke too soon. I just opened up /etc/modules and it worked

Similar Threads

  1. Cannot boot Knoppix - Cannot find module for AHA1542 SCSI
    By wavesailor in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 03:40 PM
  2. how to avoid module-load on hd-install
    By user unknown in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 10:10 AM
  3. Load Cisco VPN client kernel module?
    By probono in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:16 PM
  4. Abit IS7 NIC module, how to load it from floppy?
    By arkaine23 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:41 PM
  5. how to load module for undetected ISA nic?
    By catfish in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Parceiro 1.1 Black Edition for Amiga 1000, 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 16GB SD, Tested picture

Parceiro 1.1 Black Edition for Amiga 1000, 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 16GB SD, Tested

$249.99



RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 picture

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500

$50.00



Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ picture

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ

$329.00



Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On picture

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On

$100.00



Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000 picture

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000

$249.00



Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested picture

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested

$225.00



HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit picture

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit

$888.50



BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC

$52.99



Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller picture

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller

$39.99



ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks

$199.00