Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I wanna load a module at boot time...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6

    I wanna load a module at boot time...

    Namely ndiswrapper. How do I do such a thing? I hear that I'd hafta add 'ndiswrapper' to the /etc/modules but I have no idea how to do that... do I have to add a line to a config file somewhere? Plz help! Thx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    Nvm I spoke too soon. I just opened up /etc/modules and it worked

Similar Threads

  1. Cannot boot Knoppix - Cannot find module for AHA1542 SCSI
    By wavesailor in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 03:40 PM
  2. how to avoid module-load on hd-install
    By user unknown in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 10:10 AM
  3. Load Cisco VPN client kernel module?
    By probono in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:16 PM
  4. Abit IS7 NIC module, how to load it from floppy?
    By arkaine23 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:41 PM
  5. how to load module for undetected ISA nic?
    By catfish in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003

$639.69



Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile picture

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile

$18.49



WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure picture

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure

$119.99



2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2

$119.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array

$55.00



CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go picture

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go

$75.00



Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller

$295.00