-
Flonix Installation
I recently purchased my 128 mb usb flash drive and can anyone please tell me how can i install flonix on it?
I got a zip file with all the flonix files in it but it seems that its not bootable.. Having no .img files and all.
So, how do I start? I (stupidly) tried unzipping all the files to my flash drive and booting. Nothing happened. I know i need some boot image stuffs or something. Can anyone just please teach me how to make my usb flashdisk bootable with flonix?
Im using window$$ by the way.
Similar Threads
-
By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By oldgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:57 PM
-
By kbreen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 08:20 AM
-
By speaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By knouser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21