-
Hi sakiZ, which file system is your XP running on? According to Bootpart web site Bootpart2.5 can only do FAT file system? I am hoping your XP OS is using NTFS as I am very interested in using the Bootpart program so that I won't mess up the "mbr" file should I need to delete/reinstall Knoppix.
Ok, once I downloaded the bootpart zip file, unzip it then what do I do? (how do you install it)? Thanks for your help/feedback.
My situation:
HD#1 2 partitions all in NTFS , 1st partition W2K Pro OS, 2nd partition data files
HD#2 2 partitions, 1st partition FAT32 (empty), 2nd partition NTFS data files
I would like to use HD#2, 1st partition (15G) to install Knoppix V3.6 or V3.7
Similar Threads
-
By monogram in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 06:47 PM
-
By wishkah in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 04:46 AM
-
By Nataki in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By HaroldK in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By ndrake in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$10.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75