-
What other extra stuff should I turn off?
Maestro is my sound card, I think but I am not sure 100%.
I am new to linux so I just let the Knoppix 3.6 load what it wanted. I did not think that it would load things that could have causes the problem.
I tried the website but I am not sure how to find my modem there. I will look it over again.
Similar Threads
-
By rollo11 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-26-2006, 09:06 PM
-
By llwyd in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By SCribbl3r in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 02:00 AM
-
By Virulent in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By Mutant in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75