-
Senior Member
registered user
changing ssh listener port?
Whenever I install a dual boot machine, I issue the shell command
update-rc.d ssh defaults
Now I did this on my home PC so I can ssh to it from work (b/c they block every site under the sun...). This worked well for my getting to my email, etc. But suddenly it doesn't work. I'm thinking that the IT guy got wise and blocked port 22 so I cen't ssh home. How do I use a different port?
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By kn2user in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:43 PM
-
By ngtisu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:13 PM
-
By KeTZer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 01:47 PM
-
By oscar in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 03:12 AM
-
By halvorj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 04:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8995.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER EX2300-24P 24-PORT POE+ GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH UNCLAIMED
$99.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97