I'm working on it.
It's really hard ... I once got it working, but it will take a while to build a script ...
cu
Fabian
Hello
If you cannot give mplayer with knoppix maybe you can give a script which will install it automaticaly when it's needed ? Mplayer is really useful because it can display a text with a film... sometimes it's really helpful when you have some language problems.
I'm working on it.
It's really hard ... I once got it working, but it will take a while to build a script ...
cu
Fabian
I'm also heavily interested!
just found this installscript: http://www.linuxtag.org/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1050846353
This script does BUILD mplayer, which can take a long while ...Originally Posted by probono
I wanted to just INSTALL it from debs.
cu
Fabian
PS: Later if I find the time, but I'm heavily interested. I have got apt-get support already working. Perhaps this weekend.

Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items
$100.00
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Dell Inspiron 3800 Forest Green Vintage Laptop - Windows 2000 - Pentium III
$175.00
Vintage Franklin Ace 1000 computer
$120.00
Apple Macintosh 512K M0001W Vintage Mac Untested Turns On For Parts
$299.99
Huge lot of vintage computer brochures, price lists, etc.; mostly Mac
$85.00
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer 2 CIB - Pristine Condition w/ Receipt
$190.00
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99