-
mplayer on the fly ?
Hello
If you cannot give mplayer with knoppix maybe you can give a script which will install it automaticaly when it's needed ? Mplayer is really useful because it can display a text with a film... sometimes it's really helpful when you have some language problems.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Working on it ...
I'm working on it.
It's really hard ... I once got it working, but it will take a while to build a script ...
cu
Fabian
-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm also heavily interested!
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
probono
This script does BUILD mplayer, which can take a long while ...
I wanted to just INSTALL it from debs.
cu
Fabian
PS: Later if I find the time, but I'm heavily interested. I have got apt-get support already working. Perhaps this weekend.
Similar Threads
-
By markleong in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 05:18 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 05:18 PM
-
By pc3 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 11:04 PM
-
By felixj in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:16 PM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 10:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$482.02

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$24.99

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16

Samsung 990 EVO Plus 1TB Black PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
$200.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$364.42

Apple Mac Pro A1186-Xeon E5462-20GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD+1TB HDD+2TB HDD MacOS Yes
$274.99