I'm working on it.
It's really hard ... I once got it working, but it will take a while to build a script ...
cu
Fabian
Hello
If you cannot give mplayer with knoppix maybe you can give a script which will install it automaticaly when it's needed ? Mplayer is really useful because it can display a text with a film... sometimes it's really helpful when you have some language problems.
I'm working on it.
It's really hard ... I once got it working, but it will take a while to build a script ...
cu
Fabian
I'm also heavily interested!
just found this installscript: http://www.linuxtag.org/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1050846353
This script does BUILD mplayer, which can take a long while ...Originally Posted by probono
I wanted to just INSTALL it from debs.
cu
Fabian
PS: Later if I find the time, but I'm heavily interested. I have got apt-get support already working. Perhaps this weekend.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$88.75
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99