I'm working on it.
It's really hard ... I once got it working, but it will take a while to build a script ...
cu
Fabian
Hello
If you cannot give mplayer with knoppix maybe you can give a script which will install it automaticaly when it's needed ? Mplayer is really useful because it can display a text with a film... sometimes it's really helpful when you have some language problems.
I'm working on it.
It's really hard ... I once got it working, but it will take a while to build a script ...
cu
Fabian
I'm also heavily interested!
just found this installscript: http://www.linuxtag.org/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1050846353
This script does BUILD mplayer, which can take a long while ...Originally Posted by probono
I wanted to just INSTALL it from debs.
cu
Fabian
PS: Later if I find the time, but I'm heavily interested. I have got apt-get support already working. Perhaps this weekend.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$1029.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19