I got it going. It autoplays if you want. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15884
Virtual networking seems fine, unless you are on a real 10.x.x.x LAN. My real nat-router sets this upso I have to go to work to do virtual networking
![]()
I got it going. It autoplays if you want. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15884
Virtual networking seems fine, unless you are on a real 10.x.x.x LAN. My real nat-router sets this upso I have to go to work to do virtual networking
![]()

READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop
$299.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00