Andreas,

You should not have to change anything if you have an IP address on the client. You will not be able to ping www.yahoo.com (because you are "inside" the natted network), but you should be able to use a browser to access it from the client, as long as the internet connection is working on the host. No need to adjust NAT settings or setup a gateway. It should all happen automagically.

With regards to your other questions, I would encourage you to post at the QEMU forum, as you will get better coverage there.

I am not interested in dual booting either, especially with the decent performance I am seeing with qemu / win98. Glad to hear you are meeting with some success. Supposedly you can use WIN2K and WINXP, and it sounds like others have, but I have not had success (yet but I am continuing to experiment and post questions in the qemu forum as time permits.

Regards,

~pau1