Since 98 uses the FAT file system, porbably.
I'm not running linux right now so I can't help you this moment though.
I have Knoppix 3.3 on CD, and I am wondering how I can repair a windows 98 machine using Knoppix... Does Knoppix have a repair utility like Window's "Scandisk", "System File Checker" or "Defrag" ... others??
Howitzer
Since 98 uses the FAT file system, porbably.
I'm not running linux right now so I can't help you this moment though.
do you mean "probably"??
Problaby he meant pobrably. (looks like a typo)
Have a look at man fsck.msdos and man fsck.vfat

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99