-
Junior Member
registered user
Doesn't detect USB-memory in presens of SCSI-disk
Hi!
I have tried the new feature to have a persistent home-directory on USB-memory and I love the featuere... however I have a problem... It works on most computers I've tried it on but not on my own computer. The USB-memory isn't detected and hence there is no partition to mount as my home-direrctory. I have checked and the usb-storage module isn't loaded.
The only diffrence I have found between my computer and the ones it works on is that I have a SCSI-disk and it occupies the designation /dev/sda I have tried to specify /dev/sdb1 for the USB-memory but since it isn't even detected there is nothing to mount.
How do I solve this? Is there a way to force the loading of the usb-storage module? something else?
Any help is appriciated.
/LinuxSam
Similar Threads
-
By JeffBonn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 05:37 AM
-
By Blisset in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 06:50 PM
-
By BillyBobber in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By tjcw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 10:16 PM
-
By Fritz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50