-
Senior Member
registered user
Booting 3.7 issue...
When I boot into 3.7(hd install) during the boot process it says it cannot load modules 2.6.8.1-10mdk no such file or directory. This is the enrty for my Mandrake install. It seems to be trying to get the correct knoppix modules from there and not from the knoppix place, where ever that is. When I try to do modconf to add certain modules myself, there are none at all there to load. How do I get it to load the knoppix modules and keep its nose out of the Mandrake modules? This also happens when I boot into RH9. I never got anything configured there yet anyway so that doesn't matter much.
I did add all of the entries into lilo myself except for the mandrake one, that is the lilo i'm using. Does it maybe have something to do with that? Any help appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By Tyreses in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:12 PM
-
By ChronusDark in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 11:08 PM
-
By elqueso in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
-
By albertfuller in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 12:45 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 08:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung T7 Portable SSD (MU-PC2T0T) 2TB Gray USB-C
$252.00

Samsung 9100 Pro 1TB PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD
$225.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE 10.9" 128GB WiFi SM-X510 Silver - Read Description
$170.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 128GB GRAY
$168.00

(Lot Of 10) 8GB DDR4 RAM 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory Mix Speed Mix Brand
$299.99