-
Thanks rrfish72 and kanotixuser. I'm getting closer to what I want now, but I'm still confused about one thing. Will creating a persistent home allow me to download the apps with klik and then re-install them each time I reboot knoppix from cd? This is important because I am trying to run knoppix and any new apps in ramdisk only. I don't mind having the apps source on a hard drive, but the hard drive must never be used after the initial app install, i.e. the apps must not run on the hard drive. Can I do this?
Similar Threads
-
By CMDR Sweeper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2006, 06:12 PM
-
By computerman0216 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 03:35 AM
-
By Tuschedz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By brainlessdumb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 02:23 PM
-
By Mycroft1855 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67