First of all,i should apololigize for my poor english lol.
I am try custmizing Chinese(simplified code) knoppix which is based on KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso . when I almost done.i found out there is some non-free package has been installed in KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso before,such as Package: 3270-common and so on.
Maybe I was no necessary about it,but I also wanna ask the users here, if I put my customized version on Internet,is it allowed in law??
waiting for your answer,thx a lot![]()

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 800 The Communicator II Kit CIB CX488 Modem Cartridge Box
$80.00
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k With Original Box
$525.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29