How can I find out which fonts there are in the Knoppix Distro?
And how are they named?
Context of the problem:
I wrote a Program in Java which displays Japanese characters,
it runs fine in Win XP using the MS Mincho font, but under
Knoppix all I get are Question marks were there should be
Kanji and / or Kana.
I tried the Standard fonts: Serif, SansSerif, Monospace and Dialogue,
they don't seem to contain Japanese characters.
Thanks for any help.
ak

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77