you are best off running it off of an rj-45 cable through to your pc.. its a lot easier than finding files out on the net so u can connect via usb from you modem... i know i have tried many times!
How can/must I install a cable modem by USB? I have Knoppix 3.4 and I have no notion about that! Please help me fast so that I can use Internet on Knoppix!
Yours sincerely
Neuling
you are best off running it off of an rj-45 cable through to your pc.. its a lot easier than finding files out on the net so u can connect via usb from you modem... i know i have tried many times!

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01