-
Knoppix 3.7 Dual Language??!!#
I downloaded the 3.7 iso, the english version, after I burned it and ran the live cd everything looks fine. I then proceed to install it to hd. After I did this I booted up the system and half the menues and icons are in english and the other half (or better) is in german. What gives here??
-
Just reinstalled it
I jsut ran the live cd and hit f3 and typed knoppix-lang=us just to be on the safe side. Then the hd install, and finally the system is all in english. Must just been a weird fluke
Similar Threads
-
By ZNOVIER in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 07:10 AM
-
By luvuyy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By jammin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$352.73

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99