I jsut ran the live cd and hit f3 and typed knoppix-lang=us just to be on the safe side. Then the hd install, and finally the system is all in english. Must just been a weird fluke
I downloaded the 3.7 iso, the english version, after I burned it and ran the live cd everything looks fine. I then proceed to install it to hd. After I did this I booted up the system and half the menues and icons are in english and the other half (or better) is in german. What gives here??
I jsut ran the live cd and hit f3 and typed knoppix-lang=us just to be on the safe side. Then the hd install, and finally the system is all in english. Must just been a weird fluke

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99