Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix 3.7 Dual Language??!!#

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    9

    Knoppix 3.7 Dual Language??!!#

    I downloaded the 3.7 iso, the english version, after I burned it and ran the live cd everything looks fine. I then proceed to install it to hd. After I did this I booted up the system and half the menues and icons are in english and the other half (or better) is in german. What gives here??

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    9

    Just reinstalled it

    I jsut ran the live cd and hit f3 and typed knoppix-lang=us just to be on the safe side. Then the hd install, and finally the system is all in english. Must just been a weird fluke

Similar Threads

  1. How to install other language in my knoppix 5.0.1?
    By ZNOVIER in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 07:10 AM
  2. about remastering knoppix to another language
    By luvuyy in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 09:03 PM
  3. keyboard language different from console language?
    By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
  4. Dual Boot Knoppix and Windows(Dual Boot)?
    By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
  5. Knoppix language problems
    By jammin in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1 picture

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1

$250.00



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer

$419.99



Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994 picture

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994

$119.99



Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8 picture

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8

$170.99



Vintage Digital Research Concurrent DOS 386 multi-user operating System software picture

Vintage Digital Research Concurrent DOS 386 multi-user operating System software

$100.00



Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black  Y2k USA Made picture

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made

$85.00



Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box picture

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box

$100.00



ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts picture

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts

$44.89



Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested picture

Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested

$107.29