I jsut ran the live cd and hit f3 and typed knoppix-lang=us just to be on the safe side. Then the hd install, and finally the system is all in english. Must just been a weird fluke
I downloaded the 3.7 iso, the english version, after I burned it and ran the live cd everything looks fine. I then proceed to install it to hd. After I did this I booted up the system and half the menues and icons are in english and the other half (or better) is in german. What gives here??
I jsut ran the live cd and hit f3 and typed knoppix-lang=us just to be on the safe side. Then the hd install, and finally the system is all in english. Must just been a weird fluke

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00
NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89