-
Knoppix 3.7 Dual Language??!!#
I downloaded the 3.7 iso, the english version, after I burned it and ran the live cd everything looks fine. I then proceed to install it to hd. After I did this I booted up the system and half the menues and icons are in english and the other half (or better) is in german. What gives here??
Similar Threads
-
By ZNOVIER in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 07:10 AM
-
By luvuyy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By jammin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00