-
Knoppix 3.7 Dual Language??!!#
I downloaded the 3.7 iso, the english version, after I burned it and ran the live cd everything looks fine. I then proceed to install it to hd. After I did this I booted up the system and half the menues and icons are in english and the other half (or better) is in german. What gives here??
-
Just reinstalled it
I jsut ran the live cd and hit f3 and typed knoppix-lang=us just to be on the safe side. Then the hd install, and finally the system is all in english. Must just been a weird fluke
Similar Threads
-
By ZNOVIER in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 07:10 AM
-
By luvuyy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By jammin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99