Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
You might want to go ahead and make an ISO even if it is too big to burn onto a cd you can save the iso in a root directory. You can then boot up using your regular 3.7cd using the cheat code bootfrom=/mnt/hdaX/*.iso. That way you can make sure that your game remaster runs before you spend a lot more time on getting the size of the ISO down. I tried to do the same thing one time and the game just froze up.
Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
Yeah I did it!!![]()
![]()
tnx to everyone. Special tnx to Ghandalfar.
WoW Unreal -3:58am- but i just had to find out if you made it, awesome!

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99