Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
You might want to go ahead and make an ISO even if it is too big to burn onto a cd you can save the iso in a root directory. You can then boot up using your regular 3.7cd using the cheat code bootfrom=/mnt/hdaX/*.iso. That way you can make sure that your game remaster runs before you spend a lot more time on getting the size of the ISO down. I tried to do the same thing one time and the game just froze up.
Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
Yeah I did it!!![]()
![]()
tnx to everyone. Special tnx to Ghandalfar.
WoW Unreal -3:58am- but i just had to find out if you made it, awesome!

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00