Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
You might want to go ahead and make an ISO even if it is too big to burn onto a cd you can save the iso in a root directory. You can then boot up using your regular 3.7cd using the cheat code bootfrom=/mnt/hdaX/*.iso. That way you can make sure that your game remaster runs before you spend a lot more time on getting the size of the ISO down. I tried to do the same thing one time and the game just froze up.
Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.Originally Posted by nvgringo
Yeah I did it!!![]()
![]()
tnx to everyone. Special tnx to Ghandalfar.
WoW Unreal -3:58am- but i just had to find out if you made it, awesome!

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
New Dell PowerEdge Server R360 Xeon E-2488 3.2G 16GB RAM 4X800GB SSD 6x600GB SAS
$3890.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00